About Coates Law Office, PLLC
Coates Law Office, PLLC, was founded by attorney Bradford Coates, who focuses exclusively on representing plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice litigation.
To learn more about Mr. Coates’ background and experience, click on the link below:
A Wide Range Of Personal Injury Services
Our firm represents clients who have suffered a wide range of injuries, including:
- Traffic accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians
- Boating accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other cases involving premises liability
- Dog bites and other injuries caused by animal attacks
- Injuries caused by assault and/or battery
- Medical malpractice by doctors, nurses, technicians and other medical professionals
- Wrongful death caused by any of the incidents listed above
Call Our Office To Schedule A Free Consultation
The first step toward seeking justice for your injuries is to speak with an attorney who can help you understand your legal options. The injury you have sustained as well as the medical bills that have come with it can be extremely stressful; at Coates Law Office, PLLC, our goal is to help reduce your stress as much as possible by providing clear and timely answers to all of your legal questions so that you can focus on the things that really matter, like recovering from your injury and making a plan to return to work.
Coates Law Office, PLLC, represents our clients on a contingency fee basis. That means that in personal injury and malpractice cases, you will not have to pay anything until we recover the compensation you deserve.