Aggressive Advocacy After You’ve Been Injured
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence or malice, you have a legal right to hold the responsible party accountable for their actions in the form of financial compensation – funds that can be used to defray the costs that often come with an injury, such as medical bills and lost wages.
At Coates Law Office, PLLC, we are committed to helping our clients obtain the maximum compensation available after suffering an injury. We listen closely to the details of each client’s situation, and we will work with you to design a legal strategy tailored specifically to your unique needs.
A Wide Range Of Personal Injury Services
Our firm represents clients who have suffered a wide range of injuries, including:
- Traffic accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians
- Boating accidents, including collisions with fixed objects or other boats
- Construction accidents and related workers’ compensation claims
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other cases involving premises liability
- Dog bites and other injuries caused by animal attacks
- Injuries caused by assault and/or battery
- Medical malpractice by doctors, nurses, technicians and other medical professionals
- Wrongful death caused by any of the incidents listed above
Get Personal Injury Advice Today In A Free Consultation
The sooner you take legal action, the sooner you may be able to obtain financial compensation for your injuries. To learn more about how to proceed, call our office and schedule a free initial consultation. To make an appointment with Coates Law Office, PLLC, just call 603-968-5762 or contact us online.
Coates Law Office, PLLC, represents our clients on a contingency fee basis. That means that in personal injury and malpractice cases, you will not have to pay anything until we recover the compensation you deserve.